Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request from you in the different forms on our web page are those that are appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request you have made to us and to enable us to send you information about our services, and under no circumstances are you obliged to provide them to us. We inform you that your data may be ceded to other companies of the Group for this purpose and transferred to third countries outside the area of the European Economic Space for reasons of the infrastructure of computer systems of THE COMPANY.
The data that must obligatorily be completed are specified in the form, and refusal to provide them will result in not being able to process your request. Likewise, you assure us that all the data provided are true, accurate and pertinent for the purpose for which we request them.
The personal data provided will be kept while the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the mentioned relationship finalizes, they will be kept blocked for the legally established time, prior to their destruction.
Their submission implies your express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding files, as long as CONSTRUCIA, S.L. considers it suitable for the management of the request you have made.
It is important that so we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is any modification in them. Otherwise, we will not be liable for their veracity. We consider that if you do not cancel your personal data expressly from our files, you continue to be interested in continuing incorporated in them until the Controller deems appropriate and while this is appropriate for the purpose for which they were obtained.
Rights of the data subjects
The owner of the personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation regarding if the Controller is processing the personal data that concern them, or not.
- Access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the data subjects can request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Controller will keep them for the exercise or the defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the data subjects can oppose processing of their data.
- In certain situations, by virtue of the right of portability, the data subjects will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit it to another controller.
The owner can exercise the rights:
- In writing, addressed to LA EMPRESA, AMPOSTA 14-18, 4º 1ª, 08174, SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÉS, (BARCELONA), reference “Data Protection” or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
If you consider that your rights have not been respected suitably, you have the right to lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.